Mars Caja Jr. who moved with his family from a two-storey house in a Paranaque subdivision to a two-bedroom condominium unit at Avida Towers Sucat represents a rising segment of residential condominium owners. After bearing with the unmet promises of a subdivision developer for 15 years, he now enjoys the availability of water and tight security round the clock, well maintained amenities and other aspects of a well-planned community and superior property management
Caja, who lives in Avida Towers Sucat with wife Tessie and two adult children, recalls that for more than 15 years they didn't fully enjoy the most basic of services - water.
For their bathing, kitchen and laundry needs, the Cajas resorted to having water delivered to their home by enterprising individuals, paying P200 for each delivery of 500 gallons three times a week with no assurance that what they were getting met approved public safety standards. When laboratory results revealed that their bath and laundry water showed a high level of impurity and even fecal content, they made the decision to change residence. The residential complex along Dr. A. Santos Avenue being developed by a subsidiary of Ayala Land shared a heritage of reliability, integrity and commitment. Thus, it was a natural choice for the family.
Mars, who runs his own outdoor advertising company and a family-owned medical clinic, gladly exchanged their five bedroom home for a two-bedroom unit at Avida Towers Sucat. They now pay only a third of what they used to for water - and it now flows freely from their taps.
Because they now live in a more efficient space, their power bill likewise went down by 40 percent. Moreover, services offered by the Ayala Property Management Corp. include the maintenance of common areas and regular garbage collection which means the family spends less time in cleaning and maintenance jobs. In addition, they now also enjoy a swimming pool, jogging path, social hall and other amenities of the multi-tower complex.
Mars observes that all these conveniences have allowed him to devote more time to his passions. A few times a month, for instance, the retired marketing executive sits in the Means and Awards Committees of various state agencies as non-governmental organization representative. The task is part of his volunteer work with the Catholic Bishops Conference of the Philippines which is part of a joint church-state program to curb corruption nationwide.
From Avida Towers Sucat, Mars has convenient access to various government offices in Metro Manila, whether he chooses to drive or commute. The development along Dr. A. Santos Ave., after all, is served by public transportation.
For leisure, SM Sucat is just right across the street and there he often meets friends for lunch or dinner. Mars is also a few minutes drive from the public golf courses in Fort Bonifacio, the Philippine Navy compound and Villamor Air Base. With the recent inauguration of the clubhouse and swimming pool at Avida Towers Sucat, the trim and well-built entrepreneur in his 70s says he will add swimming to his list of sports.
Mars foresees that the clubhouse will become the natural focal point of the closely-knit community. The active director of the Avida Towers Sucat homeowners' board notes that the association will now have a regular venue for their Christmas, Valentines and other activities for unit owners.
- Avida won accolades in two categories at The Asia-Pacific Property Awards 2013-2014
- Official Statement from Avida Land Corp.
- Avida Land Bares Plans for 6.6-hectare South Park District in Alabang
- Avida bags Development of the Year and Best Lifestyle Community with Avida Towers Centera and Avida Towers Riala
- Avida’s “Juan Day” Celebration for a Cause
- Avida Settings community center mall for quality, sustainable living
- Avida expands southward with first condo project in Davao City
- Avida Land, PEF sign MOA for bid to save Philippine Eagle
- Avida Land TV Commercial
- JAZA: The Philippines is in Great Shape
- Avida Land attracts urban dwellers to BGC with two new condo projects
- Brisk sales push for advanced launch of Avida Towers Centera Tower 2
- “Tunog Natin” OPM concert wows Makati crowd
- Avida Towers San Lorenzo: A dream come true for seekers of a balanced lifestyle
- Avida Omnibus Brochure
- 5 Condo Must-Haves
- Cozy Living in Beautiful, Historic Cavite
- AVIDA Land Corp. breaks ground at Bonifacio Global City, moves in at the home of passionate minds
- Avida Needs You!
- Amaia Land Launches Seven Projects In 2011 ; Breaks Into Condominium Development
- Renting is made easy with Leasing Services by Avida.
- We know you're a fan.
- Forever is where we’re meant to be
- Avida Land partners with PNB for new residential condominium project
- Ayala Land’s Amaia to spend P1.08B in 3 years
- Check out the latest Avida Advertorials
- The new Avida TV Commercial
- Avida offers promo deals
- Fulfilling the promises of Next Big Star
- Avida redefines affordable living in Metro Cavite
- Gen Y-ers are the new breed of residential condo owners
- Pinoy Idol winner knows how to stand out in a crowd
- Condo living gains high acceptance among OFWs and entrepreneurs
- Avida donates land to Lipa Archdiocese
- Check out the virtual tours of Avida projects
- Stringent tests ensure building reliability of Avida structures
- Fair feature homes that fit any lifestyle
- Avida tailors home loans to fit customers needs
- Avida set to fill the gap in the Makati condo market
- Avida creates greener NU-setting at Nuvali