News

Introducing Avida's new house models

Posted on September 20, 2017


Introducing our new house models: Aria series

Audrey, Bianca and Cassey

Your new home starts at P25,000/month!

*based on 20% spot cash downpayment, remaining 80% through bank financing payable in 20 years at prevailing interest rate

Click here to know more about our projects offering Aria house models: Cabanatuan, Pampanga, Bulacan, Laguna, Batangas

 

 

About Avida Land

Delightful and inspired living begins with Avida. Experience a lifestyle that is easy, distinct and enriching - giving you more than the essentials. Celebrate life everyday!

Avida provides thoughtfully-designed homes in secure communities. With the five pillars of accessibility, unique features and amenities, quality assurance, stress free buying and relaxing living experience integrated in all its condominium and house and lot properties, Avida has become the developer of choice among the rising middle class as it continues to expand its product offerings across the country.