Standard Reservation Process
- Choose your preferred project location and the type of unit.
- Request for a sample computation of the unit through our accredited seller to get an idea on the financing
- Fill up completely and sign the Reservation Agreement form and prepare 2 valid ID's.
- Pay the Reservation Fee (RF). If the RF is in cash, a Provisional Receipt (PR) will be issued by the Cashier. If in check, no PR is issued. Official Receipt will be mailed to the Buyer.
* Payment for Reservation Fee thru Credit card, Direct deposit & Remittance using iREMIT are also possible.
General Requirements For Booking
- Final Computation Sheet (to be provided by Avida)
- Credit Approval (to be provided by Avida)
- Reservation Fee and Post Dated Checks for Down Payment
- If client has a Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) account, they may apply for an Automatic Debit Arrangement (ADA) to settle the Down Payment.
- 2 Valid Government Issued ID
- Validated Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Proof of Billing (latest 3 months)
- Bank Guarantee or Guarantee Check (for Bank Financing accounts)
- The following documents are required, when applicable:
- Credit Life Insurance Application Form – for accounts availing CLI
- As Is Where Is Form (Built-up Form) – for Ready for Occupancy Units
- Approved Request for Acceptance of Payment (RAP) – for accounts with lacking requirements
- Approved Request for Extension of Payment (REP) – for accounts with lapsed reservation fee validity
Additional Requirements On A Case-To-Case Basis
- Originally signed Reservation Agreement ( if reservation was done with scanned copy of the RA or a Quick Reserve Form )
FOR INDIVIDUAL BUYERS:
- Three (3) Notarized or Consularized Special Power of Attorney - for buyers transacting through an Attorney-in-Fact
- Three (3) Certified True Copies of the Certificate of Finality - for divorced/annulled/legally separated buyers
- Three (3) Certified True Copies of Certificate of Finality appointing a guardian with copy of the Surety Bond - if buyer is a minor
- Three (3) copies of Notarized /Consularized Affidavit of Citizenship or Oath of Allegiance - if buyer is a former Filipino citizen
- Three (3) copies of Notarized/Consularized Affidavit of Waiver - for buyers with foreign spouses
- Two (2) Original Certified True Copies of SEC Certificate of Registration, Articles of Incorporation/Partnership and By-Laws or equivalent documents issued by the governing where company was incorporated (foreign buyers).
- Two (2) Original Certified True Copies of Partnership Certificate or Secretary’s Certificate /Board Resolution showing the percentage of ownership.
- Note: If buyer is purchasing lot, house & lot or townhouse, the partnership or corporation must be at least 60% Filipino owned.
- Certified True Copy of latest SEC General Information Sheet or List of Current Stockholders with percentage of ownership as shown in the notarized or consularized Secretary’s Certificate with Board Resolution.
- Declaration of Trust Account / Trust Agreement
- Trustor Documents (refers to the requirements of the buyer)
- Trustee Documents (refers to the requirements of the authorized representative)
- Note: If Trustee/Trustor is an individual, refer to the list of requirements for individual buyer. If Trustee/Trustor is a non-individual, refer to the list of requirements for corporations/partnerships.
Clear Copy of the Valid Passport with date of entry/exit - If submitted documents by a foreign-based buyer is locally notarized (e.g. SPA, affidavits, etc)
- Letter Advice Re: Correction of Unit Details in RA - if there are corrections in the unit details in the RA
*Foreign nationals are only allowed to purchase Residential and Commercial Condominiums