Project Development Associate
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City • Posted • Apply Before 31 Jul
- Responsible for effectively and efficiently overseeing the project from its initial phase to its completion.
- Develops initial project concepts and conducts feasibility studies that would make a more detailed assessment of the project concept.
- Conducts financial analysis, prepares price lists and ensures that the profitability targets are met.
- Coordinates with various departments in preparation of plans.
- Monitors budgets versus expenses and costs.
- Obtains relevant government permits, licenses and clearances.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Has keen attention to details
- Results oriented, analytical thinker and self-starter
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply; relevant experience is an advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
- Must be amenable to a work from office setup, do site visits and do field work as needed.