Project Development Specialist
Bonifacio Global City - Taguig City • Posted • Apply Before 30 Sep
- Responsible for effectively and efficiently overseeing the project from its initial phase to its completion
- Develops initial project concepts and conducts feasibility studies that would make a more detailed assessment of the project concept
- Conducts financial analysis, prepares price lists and ensures that the profitability targets are met
- Coordinates with various departments in preparation of plans
- Monitors budgets versus expenses and costs
- Obtains relevant government permits, licenses and clearances
- College graduate of any business course.
- Must have at least 1-3 year work related experience.
- Preferably with some product management or research background.
- Has keen attention to details.
- Experience in Real Estate is an advantage.
- Results oriented, analytical thinker and self-starter.
- Good communication skills.